Since 1987, Fortune 500 executives, heads of state, and celebrities have trusted Helinet with their charter flight needs. Our clients have come to expect the highest level of service in the industry. We have always been dedicated to meeting every customer’s flight requirement and offer the fastest, safest, and most comfortable means of transportation.
- Unparalleled quality of service
- Highly professional staff
- Outstanding safety record
- The largest fleet of twin-engine aircraft in Southern California, meeting the highest safety standards
- Optional second pilot
- Off-airport landing sites
- Catering services
- Limousine/ ground transportation at all flight destinations
- 24/7/365 in-house dispatch and flight coordination team with state-of-the-art weather and flight following systems
Safety has always been our preeminent concern. Our FAA Part 135 operations have been accident free since inception. Additionally, Helinet is an FAA Part 145 certified repair station. Our in-house maintenance technicians average over 15 years experience as licensed A&P mechanics.
All of our charter aircraft are operated under Helinet’s FAR Part 135 Air Carrier Certificate.