Helinet provides airborne and ground emergency medical transportation to the vital organ transport programs of all the major hospitals in the greater Los Angeles region. We are also the primary helicopter provider for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, having two dedicated aircraft for the transportation of critically ill children.
Our pilots and staff understand the rigorous requirements of medical flights and have the experience to complete each mission in the safest and timeliest manner in full compliance with all FAA regulations. Our pilots, dispatch coordinators and personnel are aware of the high priority of these flights and have the experience to ensure the success of the transplant and patient transport teams. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide helicopter, airplane and ground transportation.
Our Air Medical Services programs offer:
- Exceptional service with uncompromising care
- Unmatched response times
- 24/7/365 in-house dispatch and flight coordination team with state-of-the-art weather and flight following systems
- The largest fleet of twin-engine aircraft in Southern California, meeting the highest safety standards
- Fully equipped Air Medical Services helicopters
- Fixed-wing aircraft for longer distances
- A comprehensive, proprietary Hospital Landing Guide, containing detailed information regarding numerous hospitals in Southern California
- A comprehensive Safety Management System and Emergency Response Plan