Helinet provides airborne and ground emergency medical transportation to the vital organ transport programs of all the major hospitals in the greater Los Angeles region. We are also the primary helicopter provider for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, having two dedicated aircraft for the transportation of critically ill children.
Helinet has the largest fleet of twin-engine aircraft in Southern California, meeting the highest safety standards. Our pilots and staff understand the rigorous requirements of medical flights and have the experience to complete each mission in the safest and timeliest manner in full compliance with all FAA regulations. Our pilots, dispatch coordinators and personnel are aware of the high priority of these flights and have the experience to ensure the success of the transplant and patient transport teams. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide helicopter, airplane and ground transportation.
Please call 818.902.0229 for more information regarding our Medical services.
Helinet’s Air Medical team played an integral role in the first hand transplant in Southern California – our organ transplant service transported the hand with our aircraft.
- Exceptional service with uncompromising care and unmatched response times
- 24/7/365 in-house dispatch and flight coordination team with state-of-the-art weather and flight tracking systems
- Fully equipped Air Medical Services helicopters
- Fixed-wing aircraft for longer distances
- Comprehensive, proprietary Hospital Landing Guide, containing detailed information regarding numerous hospitals in Southern California
- Comprehensive Safety Management System and Emergency Response Plan