Helinet has over 25 years of helicopter ownership and management experience, with the resources of one of the largest fleet operators in Southern California, to meet all your aircraft management needs.
By adding your helicopter to Helinet’s aircraft management program, your aircraft is flight-ready 24/7/365, but you face none of the operational complexities of staffing your own flight or maintenance department. Whether you choose Helinet to operate your aircraft under FAR Part 91 or FAR Part 135, our extensive management experience will significantly improve your service level, while reducing the cost of operating your own aircraft. Most importantly, we have the operational expertise to ensure your helicopter is operated in compliance with all FAA standards.
Please call 818.902.0229 for more information regarding our Aircraft Management services.
- Outstanding safety record
- Highly professional staff
- Monthly accounting and financial reporting
- Vendor discounts for aircraft maintenance
- Charter sales to maximize revenue
- 24/7/365 in-house dispatch and flight coordination team with state-of-the-art weather and flight tracking systems
- In-house maintenance services performed under Helinet’s FAA Part 145 certified repair station
- Cabin cleaning services