We’re Hiring: S70/UH60 Open Job Positions
January 12, 2021
Now Hiring! Helinet Aviation is hiring multiple, full-time positions working with our S70 / UH60 Black Hawk. An ideal candidate possesses a high level of professional safety standards, the ability to analyze problems, and develop/implement helicopter support plans under tight time constraints. Effective time management skills and the ability to plan and organize an unpredictable workload are also needed. You will need to be able to work in a team environment in order to meet shared goals and objectives.
Learn more about each position below:
If you have any questions or would like to submit your resume for any of these open positions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 902-0229.
Helinet is seeking a qualified UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter mechanic to support our aerial firefighting and utility aircraft that maintain contracts throughout the United States.
- Perform daily maintenance to include scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on UH-60 aircraft
- Ensure the aircraft are clean and presentable
- Maintain the aircraft to 91 and 135 standards
- Work as a team with the pilot, copilot and fuel truck driver to provide safe and airworthy aircraft
- Drive the support pickup and trailer combination to the jobsite
- Your work environment will be in field conditions
- Valid Driver’s license
- Valid A&P license with 3 years of UH-60 experience
- Must be able to legally and competently drive a pickup truck and trailer combination
- Must be able to travel and remain in the field away from base for extended periods
- Ability to obtain a USFS/ DOI mechanic card for a type 1 aircraft
- At least 1 full season of experience under “field” conditions within the previous 10 years
- At least 3 months experience maintaining a helicopter away from an operator’s principle base of operations
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with how to operate a computer including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Willingness to work in a high-paced environment, the ability to multitask with excellent customer service
- USFS/DOI Card-able experience with UH-60 and Airbus Helicopters H125 (AS350)
- Documented factory training on any of the above-mentioned airframes and/or engine training. Airbus/Eurocopter factory training a plus
- Component overhaul including, main rotor hub assemblies, main transmission, gear boxes, swashplate assemblies, tail rotor gear boxes, and tail rotor assemblies
- Team player mentality
- Strong electrical troubleshooting background
Helinet is seeking qualified S70/UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter pilots to support our aerial Firefighting contracts throughout the United States.
- 2500 total time rotorcraft
- 500 hours minimum (long-line) vertical reference flight time
- 250 hours minimum mountain flying time
- 100 hours PIC in helicopters weighing 12,500 or more
- S-70/UH60 type rating
- Commercial F.A.A. Rotorcraft Pilot license
- 2nd Class Medical
- Valid US passport and Driver’s license
- Carded USFS Type 1 Pilot
- A positive attitude toward employees, supervisors, customers, and vendors.
- Personal flexibility regarding schedules and task assignments, especially with customers and projects is essential to a successful career at Helinet Aviation.
- Organizational skills, maintaining a clean work area, timely completion of paperwork, communication skills, and an ability to follow-through on all tasks
- Valuable (common-sense) respectful character traits such as honesty and reliability, with a commitment to safety, sensitivity for customer privacy, and confidentiality regarding proprietary information
- Aerial Firefighting
- Bambi bucket operations
Fuel Truck Driver / Ground Support
Helinet is seeking qualified candidates for open Fuel tanker driver / ground support positions. Successful candidates will need to have the ability to travel across the US for lengthy periods of time in support of our aerial firefighting & utility contracts throughout the Country.
- Valid Class A Commercial driver's license, HazMat, Tanker endorsement, current medical card, and a recent DMV printout
- Must have at least one (1) year of verifiable Class A Truck Driving experience
- Minimum of two (2) year’s experience driving heavy duty vehicles
- Must have a clean D.M.V. driving record, 0 points in past 12 months, maximum 1.5 points in the past three (3) years
- Must have no more than one (1) chargeable or preventable accident within the past three (3) years
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to pass a road test
- Safety and Team oriented
- Perform safety and QC checks as required
- Aviation Fuel Truck experience preferred
- Fire incident / Helibase operations
- Utility / Construction Experience
Travel: As needed
Salary Range: DOE
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and sick leave and 401k program. Additionally, life & disability insurance and a Section 125 Cafeteria plan are available.
Helinet is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.